2lbs of chicken breast tenders with 2 cups of veggie broth, and one packet of Italian seasoning mix
Fresh Thyme and Basil added to this dish give it a fabulous depth of flavor, along with lots of garlic
mmm look at all that yummy broth you can pour over rice or sop up with crusty bread!
|Italian CrockPot Chicken|
- 2 lbs of chicken breast tenders
- 1 packet of Italian seasoning mix
- 2 cups of veggie broth
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs of garlic powder
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 7-8 basil leaves
- Turn crockpot on high
- Place all ingredients into the crockpot
- Let cook for four hours or until cooked through
- Serve with rice and your favorite veggie
This is a great go to recipe! It cooks quickly so if you forget to put your crock food on early in the morning, start this at 2 and it will be ready by 6! I make this almost every week, its healthy, and taste oh so good!