Oh so good, I enjoyed this so much. Chunks of apples and moist bread what a great treat in the afternoon with a cup of coffee! You will have most of the ingredients in your home already which makes this recipe super simple to make!
Once you have mixed the batter together, add the chucks of apples!
Spray the crockpot and then add the mixture and cook for about 2 hours on high depending on your crock. Remember to check around an hour and see how it’s progressing! You will know if it’s finished if you place a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!
|Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Bread|
- 1/2 cup of Simply Apple (or pure apple juice)
- 4-5 Apples peeled (no skins)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of stevia (or 1 cup of sugar)
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Super easy, combine all ingredients except apples and stir throughly
- Chop apples into small pieces and stir into batter slowly
- Place into the crockpot on low for 5 hours or until firm. The middle was slow to cook in this recipe so make sure that the middle is completely firm.