This is a fun and easy recipe that was designed to control the AMOUNT of cheesecake we consume!! When you make a huge cheesecake, sometimes it’s difficult to control yourself! With this recipe, you have a great sized portion and it won’t bust your diet! Using mostly ingredients you already have in your home, this recipe is perfect for a warm summer day!
Mix all the ingredients together throughly (except the filling)
Once the cake is mixed thoroughly, chop up your mix-ins. We used chocolate chips, strawberries and blueberries!
Add your mix-in to the bottom of the small bowl. If you want to mix them in, that’s fine also, the cake is so small it won’t be important
Add the mixture and then crush up graham crackers and add them on top to simulate a crust!
Once they have been cooked, cool them in the refrigerator for at least an hour to help them set!
Enjoy! These were super fun, easy and more importantly DELISH! The best part is that you can’t over indulge!
|Mini Crockpot Cheesecakes||
- 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of soften butter for cheesecake
- I package of graham crackers
- Chocolate chips (you choose how much)
- Strawberries (you choose how much)
- Blueberries (you choose how much)
- The first thing you will need to do is make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- Add all the ingredients and blend with a hand mixer
- Add your mix-ins to the bottom of the small bowls. Any glass or ceramic bowls will work.
- Add a little water to the crockpot, just enough to cover the bowls
- Add the cheesecake to the canisters/bowls and place into the crockpot carefully.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the cheesecake if desired
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours depending on your crockpot. Test the middle by touching it with your finger. If the middle is solid then it’s done.
- Take out and cool in the refrigerator
- Add your mini cheesecake! They were delish!