|Spicy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese|
- 4 cups pasta elbows
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper (remove seeds)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 small box of Velvetta cheese
- Cut up the peppers and place them into the crockpot
- Add milk and water and cheese. We did not slice up our cheese, but we would recommend that you do, so that the cheese melts quicker. Cook on high for about 45 minutes
- Add your pasta and cook on high for about 45 minutes to an hour. Add additional milk for creamer consistency if desired.
- To finish it off, add small cubes of velvetta cheese which will melt into the macaroni making it super delicious!
Once the macaroni is finished, you will need to remove it from the crockpot. If you don’t remove it, the macaroni will become soft and mushy.
Most of the ingredients are pictured here!
I like to cut the peppers relatively small so that they cook down and are not crunchy.
Add the milk and water to the mixture and set on high for about 45 minutes.
Add your pasta and make sure that ALL the pasta is covered.
Add additional cubes of Velvetta for taste if desired!
Doesn’t it look amazing!!!?
if you have Pinterest and remember to follow us!!