|Cheesy Bacon Pasta||
- One and a half pounds of chicken tenders
- One packet of zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- One cup of water
- —-Step 2
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of milk
- One can of cream of chicken
- —-Step 3
- 5 stripes of bacon
- Half a box of rotini pasta
- Turn on crockpot
- Put chicken, italian seasoning, and water into the crockpot and cook on high for 3 1/2 hrs or until done.
- When chicken is done add in cream cheese, milk, and cream of chicken into cooked chicken and continue to cook for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Cook pasta according to directions and add cooked pasta into mixture
- Cook bacon separately until crispy remove and drain excess grease off of bacon
- Crumble and gently mix into the chicken
- Serve Warm
Bacon going into cooked chicken mixture.
Adding in Pasta…
All the bacony goodness mixed in
Don’t you want to eat this!
Don’t you wish you could just eat it? While posting this I’m getting hunger pains!!
There was nothing left of this dish, its finger licking good! We recommend that you add the bacon at the very end and serve quickly. We prefer crispy bacon and the bacon really made this dish DELICIOUS!! You and your family will love, love, love this!