These ingredients could not be simpler and any easier!
Place two pounds of chicken breast tenders in the bottom and then all other ingredients on top.
After four hours you have juicy, delectable chicken that your family will love!
|Salsa Southwestern CrockPot Chicken||
- 2 lbs of frozen chicken breast tenders
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup, or more if you like, of your fav salsa
- Place crock on high
- Put chicken in the bottom of the crockpot
- Put together all ingredients in the crockpot
- Stir to combine
- Cover and let cook for four hours or until done.