This couldn’t be easier!! 5 ingredients and it comes out delicious!
Look how pretty!
I’m getting hungry just looking at it. This is super simple, easy and of course delicious!
|Crockpot Asian Meatballs|
- 1 14oz. bag frozen meatballs
- 1-2 heads of Broccoli
- 2-3 Table Onions
- 2 Mini Peppers
- 1 Bottle Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Cup of Water
- Cut the broccoli, onions, and peppers into small bite sized pieces. Open the bag of frozen meatballs
- Dump the vegetables and meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Measure 1 cup of water and add it to the slow cooker.
- Next add the whole bottle of dressing to the slow cooker
- Set the Slow cooker on medium for 4 hours or until the meatballs are heated through
- Serve over rice
*use a pair of kitchen scissors to easily chop the peppers and onions
*use lite dressing to reduce fat and calories
*use turkey meatballs to reduce fat
*could also be used as an appetizer if served with toothpicks and vegetables cut into smaller pieces.
Special Thanks to Gina for submitting this recipe and pictures through our Crockin’ for Cash program!