|Mini Crockpot Cheesecakes || || |
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 20 mins
This is a simple mini cheesecake recipe done in a crockpot. Why a crockpot, a few reasons, #1 if you don't make that much, you can't over indulge! #2 it's hot outside, why heat up the house! #3 it's just fun!! Hope you enjoy this recipe like we did!
- 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of soften butter for cheesecake
- I package of graham crackers
- Chocolate chips (you choose how much)
- Strawberries (you choose how much)
- Blueberries (you choose how much)
- The first thing you will need to do is make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- Add all the ingredients and blend with a hand mixer
- Add your mix-ins to the bottom of the small bowls. Any glass or ceramic bowls will work.
- Add a little water to the crockpot, just enough to cover the bowls
- Add the cheesecake to the canisters/bowls and place into the crockpot carefully.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the cheesecake if desired
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours depending on your crockpot. Test the middle by touching it with your finger. If the middle is solid then it's done.
- Take out and cool in the refrigerator
- Add your mini cheesecake! They were delish!
Recipe by Lets Get Crockin at http://www.letsgetcrockin.com/2012/06/mini-crockpot-cheesecakes/