|Crockpot Asian Meatballs || || |
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 15 mins
This is a simple 5 ingredient crockpot Asian meatball recipe! We hope you enjoy this recipe's versatility like we did! Dinner, appetizers, a snack, this recipe is sure to be a hit in your house!
- 1 14oz. bag frozen meatballs
- 1-2 heads of Broccoli
- 2-3 Table Onions
- 2 Mini Peppers
- 1 Bottle Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Cup of Water
- Cut the broccoli, onions, and peppers into small bite sized pieces. Open the bag of frozen meatballs
- Dump the vegetables and meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Measure 1 cup of water and add it to the slow cooker.
- Next add the whole bottle of dressing to the slow cooker
- Set the Slow cooker on medium for 4 hours or until the meatballs are heated through
- Serve over rice
*use a pair of kitchen scissors to easily chop the peppers and onions *use lite dressing to reduce fat and calories *use turkey meatballs to reduce fat *could also be used as an appetizer if served with toothpicks and vegetables cut into smaller pieces.
Recipe by Lets Get Crockin at http://www.letsgetcrockin.com/2012/06/crockpot-asian-meatballs/