|CrockPot Mongolian Beef|
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½-1 cup soy sauce (1/2 cup per pound)
- ½-1 cup water (1/2 cup per pound)
- ¾-1 cup dark brown sugar (3/4 cup for 1/2 pound or 1 cup for 2)
- 1-2 lb of stir fry ready beef
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- Coat your flank steak with cornstarch and let rest
- Take the back of your knife and peel your piece of ginger and mince
- Turn Crock on High
- Mince Garlic and add into crock along with chopped green onion and ginger ( I used more garlic, than stated, use as much or as little as you want)
- Add in soy sauce, water, sugar, and oil
- Stir to combine
- Add in stir fry beef
- Let cook on high for 2-3 hours or until tender.
A look at all the ingredients
Beef covered in cornstarch
Green onion and ginger minced add chopped
Yummy and tender and ready to eat!
Looks good enough to eat to me!
This recipe was definitely a family favorite that we will be doing again. It is a great way to get a great take meal done at home for 1/2 the cost for the whole family!