|Chocolate Cheesecake Balls (Crockpot Style) || || |
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 20 mins
Chocolate Cheesecake Balls are a fun way to change it up a bit. This recipe is designed to be fun for all ages! Enjoy!
- 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of soften butter for cheesecake
- I package of graham crackers
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- The first thing you will need to do is make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- Add all the ingredients and blend with a hand mixer
- Fill the crock with water just enough so that it nearly fills the dish once added to the crock. The water will help cook the cheesecake through, but don't overfill the crockpot (water will get into the cheesecake!)
- Add the cheesecake to the pan/bowl and place into the crockpot
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours depending on your crockpot. Test the middle by touching it with your finger. If the middle is solid then it's done.
- Take out and cool in the refrigerator
- Place chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 second intervals until melted. Add a little oil to make it smooth.
- With a spoon create little balls of cheesecake and place them on wax paper or a cookie sheet.
- Add your chocolate to the balls and then the crushed graham crackers!
Recipe by Lets Get Crockin at http://www.letsgetcrockin.com/2012/05/chocolate-cheesecake-balls-crockpot-style/