|Crockpot Cinnamon Coffee Cake || || |
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups of HeartSmart Bisquick (or low fat biscuit mix)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of yogurt or sour cream
- 1/8 cup of HeartSmart Bisquick (or low fat biscuit mix)
- 1/8 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- add milk until desired consistency is achieved (in our case it was around 1 tablespoon)
- Add the bisquick, eggs sugar and vanilla and mix the batter thoroughly and set aside
- Now mix together the three ingredients for the streusel
- Now spray the crockpot with non-stick spray
- Add about one third of the batter to the crockpot, and then add streusel and cover the batter.
- Now add the remaining batter and cover again with the streusel.
- Set your crockpot on HIGH for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. If a toothpick comes out clean it's done!
Recipe by Lets Get Crockin at http://www.letsgetcrockin.com/2012/04/crockpot-cinnamon-coffee-cake/