|Crockpot Cinnamon Coffee Cake|
- 1 1/2 cups of HeartSmart Bisquick (or low fat biscuit mix)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of yogurt or sour cream
- 1/8 cup of HeartSmart Bisquick (or low fat biscuit mix)
- 1/8 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- add milk until desired consistency is achieved (in our case it was around 1 tablespoon)
- Add the bisquick, eggs sugar and vanilla and mix the batter thoroughly and set aside
- Now mix together the three ingredients for the streusel
- Now spray the crockpot with non-stick spray
- Add about one third of the batter to the crockpot, and then add streusel and cover the batter.
- Now add the remaining batter and cover again with the streusel.
- Set your crockpot on HIGH for 1 1/2 – 2 hours. If a toothpick comes out clean it’s done!
Add the Bisquick, eggs, sugar and vanilla for the batter.
Stir the batter until it looks something like this
Now combine the three ingredients for the Streusel
Add about a third of the batter to the crockpot, then add the Streusel, then add more batter, then add more Streusel. Repeat until you don’t have any more batter (I had extra Streusel)
Enjoy!! It was delicious!