|Crockpot Chicken Curry (Only 4 Ingredients!) || || |
Recipe type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 5 mins
This is a super simple chicken curry recipe with FOUR ingredients!!
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 1 large jar salsa
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 16 oz plain yogurt
- Place chicken in crock pot and pour salsa over the chicken.
- Mix curry powder into the salsa.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 8-10 hours (until chicken shreds easily).
- Next shred the chicken and add 16 oz. of plain yogurt to the chicken mixture, stirring until completely mixed through.
- Serve over rice if desired.
Recipe by Lets Get Crockin at http://www.letsgetcrockin.com/2012/04/crockpot-chicken-curry-only-4-ingredients/