|Crockpot Chicken Curry (Only 4 Ingredients!)||
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 1 large jar salsa
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 16 oz plain yogurt
- Place chicken in crock pot and pour salsa over the chicken.
- Mix curry powder into the salsa.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 8-10 hours (until chicken shreds easily).
- Next shred the chicken and add 16 oz. of plain yogurt to the chicken mixture, stirring until completely mixed through.
- Serve over rice if desired.
Four Simple Ingredients!
After six hours of cooking…yummy!
if you have Pinterest and remember to follow us!!